1) 'Tis the season to be jolly and keep your feeties warm – Your whole body is reflected in your feet in Reflexology. So if your feet are cold, then your whole body will be cold. And if your whole body is cold, then your organs will contract, which may cause digestive issues or reproductive issues. And one way to do keep your feeties warm is have your hot water bottle filled with hot water and put your feeties on the whenever possible.
2) 'Tis the season to eat a lot of yummy tasty things that may not be on your diet. My suggestions: Is everything in moderation, including moderation. As my teacher once told me, "Eat that feta cheese, spinach croissant with JOY and just don't do it everyday". Re-framing your thoughts can make a world of difference. And if you're tummy still doesn't feel good afterwards, then listen to that as well. And be gentle with yourself.
4) Try Ginger Compresses – This lovely modality can help your adrenal fatigue, so you can get a great night’s sleep and have more energy in the morning. For more details, read here.
5) Of course, you may want to remember to do your Arvigo® Self Care Massage.
6) If you feel like you have eaten too much sugar and want to kick the habit, again, then read my Kick the Sugar Habit blog.