The Women's Pelvic Embodiment 5 week Course
Time & Location
About the Event
The Women’s Pelvic Embodiment Course is a 5-week series of LIVE on-line classes reconnecting you to your body, sensations and sexuality.
In it, you’ll learn movement, sound, and touch practices, along with other somatic exercises that will tap you into your innate wisdom and creative, pelvic potential.
· Connecting to your body and voice, so you can articulate your wants and needs clearly and feel confident in your choices.
· Feeling safe and supported in your feminine form, so you can experience pleasure as both a sensual and sexual being.
· Tapping into your deep body wisdom, so you can remember your worth and wild power.
This course includes:
Movement, Breath, Sound and Touch.
Moving Emotional Energies
Anger, Fear/Anxiety, Grief/Joy and Pleasure
Four Self-Practices for Connecting with Your Feminine Form:
Non-linear Movement, Mirror work, Vulva/Pelvic Mapping and Vulva Massage.
In addition to an intentionally crafted series of somatic practices, several guest speakers will share their knowledge and experience on related topics.The Course Starts Thursday, January 14 through February 11, 2021 with a dance party celebration on Saturday February 13th.
Class runs Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am PST, for 90min-2 hrs, depending on the group/individual sharing. There will be additional, pre-recorded videos on anatomy, brain science, the nervous system and other related topics for you to watch prior to certain classes. You will be given the links in advance.
The Alchemy of Opening Space
- Orientation – 1/14/21
Module One: Rhythms, Cycles and Releasing Bodily Tension
- Class One: Sensations of Anger & Moving the Animal Body with Caz -1/19/21
- Class Two: Alchemizing Intense Emotions with Energy Healing with Amy Rachelle Taylor – 1/21/21
Module Two: Recharging & Resourcing Our Feminine Waters
- Class Three: Calming the Anxious Nervous System & Vulva Mirror Work with Caz – 1/26/21
- Class Four: Womb Wisdom & Traditional Healing Self Care Techniques for Womb Wellness with Genevieve Siegel -1/28/21
Module Three: Drawing from the Well of Our Deeper Selves
- Class Five: The Pelvis as a Reservoir of Emotion & Pelvic/Vulva Mapping with Caz - 2/02/21
- Class Six: Walking with Grief and Grace with Rev. Jenn Cormier - 2/04/21
Module Four: Voice, Choice & Channeling Source
- Class Seven: Opening Pathways to More Pleasure & Non-sexual* Vulva Self-massage with Caz - 2/09/21
- Class Eight: The Pelvis, Voice & Pleasure with Sita Rose - 2/09/21
- Dance Party & Personal Reflections - 2/13/21
*Vulva massage may naturally result in arousal of the erectile tissue. By non-sexual, we mean that the self-massage practice will not be an effort to drive toward or produce climax.
To enroll here: Women’s Pelvic Embodiment Course